Monday, March 8, 2010

Off Down The Rabbit Hole... But Before We Do Remember "Act fast, slow down, stop climate change"









I Have Been Seeing A Lot Of Posters For Tim Burton's' New Adaptation Of Alice In Wonderland Film I Love The Escapism Of The Style In Which The Film Is Shot And The Costumes Look Just As.... Or More.
I Began Thinking About Posting Some Pictures From Collections Or Editorials Which I Feel Summon The Same Mise-en-scène.

A Woman Whom I Believe Epitomises This Is:
Vivienne Westwood
From Anti- Consumerism To Pro- Green Belief And Now Raising Eco Awareness Welcome To Vivienne Westwood Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear. Although Many People Perhaps Would Be Rather Hesitant To Wear One/Any Of These Garments Down Their Local High Street I believe They Command The Respect They Deserve As The Manifestations Of A Truly Eccentric Woman's Visionary Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment